Friday, November 6, 2009

When Everything Is Perfect

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I heard the most wonderful sound in the whole world and it filled my heart with something that felt a lot like sparklers.

I heard my husband and two of my little girls gut laughing from the room below - the room with the ginormous television, and computers, and Yuffas perched on the couch.

They were watching America's Funniest Home Videos and they later informed me that they had just seen Santa fall head first, down the stairs, bouncing along on his back the entire way.

And so they laughed. :)

Dear Universe,

Thank you ever so much for my beautiful, wonderful family! They are the breath in my soul and the reason I am here. I promise to take the very best care of them and lock each and every one of them in my heart where I will love them forever.

Sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my family too! My sisters- all who have grown to be my very best friends whether they like it or not. My Madre- who doesn't do anything without thinking of our happiness. My Chacho- for being there and making life interesting. My dad- for at least doing his best. <3 - Karkar

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.