Friday, July 9, 2010

Toy Story 3 - Hot or Hype?


We are about to embark on the Toy Story 3 journey. I have heard so much about this movie (but no plot details) that I cannot wait to see it! I actually think my cute hubby is more excited about it than anyone else. But what I'm wondering is...

Will it live up to the HYPE? 
I will let you know the verdict when we return!

VERDICT: Toy Story 3 was cute.  Did I cry?  Yes, I did.  Would I sit through it again?  I don't think so. But that doesn't mean a whole lot when you consider the fact that I have never seen one of the Twilight movies more than once, and I certainly won't own them.  But the main thing about Toy Story is that it made me feel GUILTY AS HELL for ever owning a toy, growing up, and discarding those toys. Don't even get me started on the toys that burned up in the house fire when I was a teen!  The worst part of all?  My girls owned Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jesse and pals... and I have no idea where they ended up! YIKES!


1 comment:

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.