Friday, January 28, 2011

The Earth Is Given Into The Hands Of The Wicked

Today I am helping Carley prepare for a scholarship interview tomorrow and she chose to highlight this piece for the interview. So although today's writing is for Carley and won't be published on any blog, I wanted to at least share this beautiful painting with you.
The Earth Is Given Into The Hands Of The Wicked -Monotype in Oil, Carley Randquist 2010
I always wished I had artistic ability. Though it appears my daughter ended up with all of that particular talent, I don't mind. I'm one proud mama! 

1 comment:

  1. :D Chababe, you DO have artistic ability you just refuse to see it. :) And I appreciate ALL of your help. Seriously, you're amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.