Sunday, May 1, 2011

1,862.12 Miles Between Us

My heart hurts. I know people do this every day. I know so many couples have it so much worse than I do. But the thing is... I don't do well without him. I bawled all the way home from the airport after dropping him off. Ouch! I miss his snuggles, his kisses and hugs. I miss his laugh and the way he teases the girlies. I'm terrified something will break while he's gone and then what will I do?? I need my best friend here with me.  I hate the thought of crawling into our bed alone... Hurry home baby. I love you!

I'm counting down the time until I see him again. 

11 Days
281 Hours
16864 Minutes
More than 1,000,000 seconds


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.