Sunday, May 15, 2011

Still here.. I promise!

So it has been a crazy couple of weeks! Hubby was gone to Atlanta for training (and he had my laptop with him) and I started a new job, working for Google. I spend every day cramming like it is the most intense final of my life. And I come home brain-fried. So the blog has suffered because of my schedule, but I'm hoping to post some updates this week because there's been fun stuff going on... specifically, the planting of my garden and flower pots. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.