Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Portraits

Yesterday my girlies held an open photo-shoot at a local park for anyone that wanted their portraits done. My sister wanted to get pictures taken of her little ones at the fall photo-shoot and Carley asked me if I would like to tag along.   Uh.. yes please!

Many years ago, I was a professional studio photographer. We're talking back in the olden days when photographers used film. *gasp*  It's true!  I have maintained my love for photography all these years, and I love any opportunity to dust off my skills.

It was a perfectly beautiful day to take pictures on location. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the autumn colors were all around us and there were a few scattered leaves on the green grass.  We had a blast!

These are just a few of the images I captured of my adorable nieces and nephew yesterday....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.