Monday, October 3, 2011

Updates Are Coming

We're home. A little battered from our Airport day yesterday, but at least we all made it. (Even if it took 20 hours and four planes!)

I left my heart in Massachusetts, with my sweet Aunt Dottie. We didn't have enough time with her. I wish I had insisted that we spend more time just being with her, everyone said many times that her house was their favorite part of the trip, but I was worried that the six of us were overwhelming.

Pictures and details coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.