Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Letter to Aunt Dottie

Dottie, forgive me for not writing more often. I received your beautiful card and we passed it around as we read and re-read it many times. I wonder if you know how much you are loved by our family! We think about you every day and hope you are doing well. Mom updates us on your phone calls frequently, and we constantly wish we could be back in Massachusetts with you!

Work is going well. I still have my nose to the grindstone and I have very little time to myself these days... but the crazy studying is done for now and I passed all of my tests with a 98% average. (Truthfully, it should have been a 100%, but I seem to freeze up and make silly mistakes on tests!) I can see a long future with this company and for that I'm so grateful.

The girls are all doing fantastic, as usual. They manage to go to school, work and get their family play time in as well. I'm such a lucky mom to be surrounded by such great girls! Hubby is his usual silly self.. he keeps us laughing and manages to frustrate us all at the same time. But we couldn't do without him! (and he loves the attention he gets from all his girls!)

We love you, beautiful lady! I hope I can sneak away to see you again sometime this year... maybe on one of Mom's trips out there. I miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.