Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Daughter The Singer/Songwriter

Two blog posts in less than 24 hours? That must be some kind of record for me lately! The reason for tonight's madness is all about Emily. This girl of mine has some crazy amazing talent and I just couldn't wait to share it!  The first song she wrote and dedicated to my adorable niece Ty.. while I'm not sure of the inspiration for the second song, it's just as lovely to hear her sing it.

Click the links and hear why I'm such a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.