Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Latest Excuse...

I came home from work the other night (approximately 30 minutes past midnight) and my girlies were fast asleep, Hubby was waiting up for me with a nice cocktail to share, and together we watched the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. As I sat there shedding every ounce of my work stress, I was overwhelmed by a sense of being perfectly content. I imagined I could feel my sweet baby girls breathing in and out, the deep breathing of peaceful sleep... then I imagined the house itself was breathing in perfect unison with my precious Little Women.

I liked that feeling. A lot.

My family is every single one of my dreams come true. Every day. So please forgive me if I haven't yet posted more details about our California trip. You see, I have been busy enjoying my family. My heart overflows.

I promise I will work on the road trip updates. In the meantime, don't you think these faces are adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.