Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day for me. Seventeen years ago today, I became a mother for the first time... and the second time.

Those little creatures changed my life for the better, forever. They gave me direction and purpose and more love than I ever imagined or thought I deserved.

Their birthday blog is coming soon. I need a little time to make it fitting for such special kids. For now, I want to tell them thank you.

My sweet girls, thank you for all of the joy you have brought me. Thank you for teaching me new things every day and for opening my eyes to the wonders of the world. My life would be so empty without you.

I love you Carley and Madison! May your birthday, and every other day of the year be filled with happiness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.