Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Forever In Our Hearts

He asked who the person was that was standing in the corner, though no one could be seen. He said he had to go find her, his one true love. I know she was waiting for him. She prepared the way and he followed. It will be a joyous party, Grandpa, so many people have been waiting for you!
Though our hearts are broken and we selfishly wish we could keep you here with us, we find comfort knowing that you are now our Patriarch Guardian Angel. We mourn our loss while celebrating your triumph.
Give our love to Grandma, tell her how much we have missed her, and be happy together. I love you with all my heart... save me a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.