Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Seven years ago today, I married my best friend. Sometimes it seems like yesterday, other times it feels as if it were a lifetime ago. The truth is that it is both because I still have a crush on my guy and yet our relationship has grown to be much stronger than it was back then.
Over the last seven years, the love and respect has deepened and we both understand, better than ever before, that marriage is something we have to work at every day.

To my sweet husband I want to say thank you for being my best friend, my strength and my love. I treasure our time together, whether it is kicking your butt at Mario Kart, watching our favorite TV shows, or exploring the outdoors through travel and camping. You are a wonderful father to all of the girls and I am forever grateful that you had the courage to take on such a group! I adore our family.

I promise to always love you(even on the days when I might not "like" you)and I look forward to many more years together. Seven years of marriage and we are just getting started!

I love you, my Sweetheart. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.