Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our Series Of Unfortunate Events

I have decided that this will be the only blog post about our Hawaii vacation. The trip that we waited so long for was filled with misery, tragedy, pain and unfortunate events. Every day we woke up thinking that we could make that day better than the one before it... not so much luck there.

We came home to find that my 8G memory card was missing, likely left at the hotel. It seems as if karma has already taken care of deleting the photo evidence of this calamity vacation. Now if only there was a delete button for the memories in my head then the wipe would be complete.

*sigh*  I will not be returning to The Big Island of Hawaii any time soon. Hopefully never.

1 comment:

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.