Friday, June 11, 2010

A Hui Hou Kakou!

This is it!  The day we have long waited for!  In 90 minutes from now, the girls will be rubbing their sleepy eyes and proclaiming how tired they are as we leave for the airport. At the end of our long day which includes 4 hours at LAX, we will arrive in Kona, undoubtedly bleary eyed but excited nonetheless!

Wish us pomaika ' i,  Readers.. if indeed you are out there.  :) We will be back far too soon but will have stories and pictures to share!

Mahalo!

1 comment:

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.