Monday, November 29, 2010

When they truly get it....

This is one of those times when I will openly admit that I've done something very, very right.  These girls... this family, they are the one thing in my life that I am absolutely, 100% proud of.

My family gives thanks and selfless service all year long; not because they have to... they genuinely want to. They understand what is truly important in life.  I am so blessed to live with all of my best friends who each have so much love in their hearts which they share each and every day.


The post I linked to below was written by Carley. (AKA - Kar Kar) I loved it so much that I added on by writing my own tribute to her in her comment section, and then I asked her to create her own portrait to match the others she had edited of all of us.  I love, LOVE it!  Thank you, Carley!

Please, take a look at this loving blog post written by one of my oldest girls. She says it beautifully!
To read Carley's blog post, click on her title below.

2 comments:

  1. See I'm agonna teach Aunt Dottie how to comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, but you have to remember to sign your name so I know WHO you are! ;)

      Delete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.