Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick note before I take my much-needed Christmas morning nap. Our family has had a wonderful holiday morning that included breakfast pizza pinwheels handmade by my adorable Hubby and I, and a house full of extremely cute and happy girls all enjoying their Christmas swag.

I can just hear the Whos down in Whoville singing "Dah Who Door Ay" now! In spite of the economic pinch we found ourselves in this holiday season, we are all so in love with our family and the pure spirit of family friendship that nothing can bring us down today.

So as I lay down for my well-earned nap with visions of my happy girls enjoying their sugarplums, I want to wish you all the Merriest of all Christmases and we send you our love. We are truly blessed!

(Pictures will follow once my tired eyes recover from a night of busy Santa work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.