Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What We've Been Up To Part 2

So, I hijacked Carley's laptop and will now kidnap her awesome pictures to show you what else we've been up to.  (Carley says to make it quick because she wants to do some Christmas baking...)

Now because these are Christmas gifts, I can't exactly tell you what these projects are, but I think the pictures are way fun nonetheless!

Enjoy!

Abby makes perfect cuts

Mom stitches with care

Linz runs the machine
Carley takes pictures and helps with stitching

Even with his gimpy shoulder, he wraps!

Don't be puzzled



Hidden Messages

The big picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.