Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thinking of You

Lovely Aunt Dottie,

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.  Today and every day.  I miss your beautiful smile and your wonderful laugh.  (And your perfectly delicate, beautiful hands!)

I try to imagine the view outside your window.. the trees are probably bare, with the exception of the pine tree that we love so much.

Oh if only we lived close enough to visit you regularly!

Love you so much!

miss missing puzzle puzzles heart hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.