Friday, January 21, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Rest

The good news is that two of the girlies are beginning to feel better. They went to school yesterday and today, even if they did take a mini medicine cabinet with them.. at least they went, right? 

The bad news is that Hubby, Carley and I are now sick. We have a major case of the ick, complete with sore throats, lungs that hate us, and achy fever. (And yet Carley still went to school.. she's a trooper!)

The rest?  I wrote a blog post last night. Poured my heart out  and said all the things on my mind... left it up for about 20 minutes and then wondered if the cold medicine was affecting my better judgement. I took it down because I don't want to publish negativity on my blog.  Basically, I'm still hurting over recent events, and I feel like there's a giant gap between Hubby and I. And I'm trying to figure out what my role is with Ashley. I hate feeling like I have to hold back.. but when people are telling me that I have no business in certain events then what can I do?  It sucks. 

Marriage= frosty,  Parenting= divided, Life = confusing

1 comment:

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.