Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not Fair


Although I knew this latest medical drama would be difficult, I didn't expect it to turn so ugly so quickly. If you read my update yesterday then you know I was already feeling on the outs and it only got worse as the evening went on.

Long story short.. Hubby will be flying out to Atlanta to be with his former wife and his daughter. I'm am out of the equation completely and I don't feel good about it at all.

Me= Sad  Feelings= Squashed

My defenses have been triggered and I said some things I probably shouldn't have but I don't know what else to do when I've been (figuratively) told to mind my own business. (silly me, I thought Ashley was my business... guess I was mistaken.)

So as of last night there are two separate camps in my house and it really really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.