Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Girl

Please keep our Ashley in your thoughts and prayers. We found out today that she has a little problem with her heart that needs to be fixed.  We are hurting and fighting the fear of the unknown.  But I know she will be okay.. I just wish I could see the road ahead.
I tried to find a "normal" picture but our Ashley is always pulling faces or doing something silly.. that's one of the things we love about her the most. 

Love you, sweet girl. We will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.