Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seventeen In Five Days

Once you came to me to mend your pain, quiet your fears, and shower you with all the love in my heart. It's hard for me now to watch quietly on the edges of you life as you make choices of your own.  I want to prevent any pain from ever reaching you, even though I know that is not possible. I want to give you all the confidence in the world because you truly are beautiful, smart and talented.  And I want to wrap my arms around you, kiss your little nose, and remind you that your mom loves you so very much.

Emily, December 2010
No matter how old you are, or where life takes you, you will always be my little girl.

Emily Nicole in the First Grade and in the Tenth Grade





No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.