Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For Dottie

Hello cute lady! I was talking to Mom a while ago and she told me that you had mentioned that you can't leave me comments here on the blog. This morning I made some changes to the blog in order to make that easier for you if you ever want to leave us a message here.

This is how you comment on a blog:

First you need to go to the bottom of a post and look for the "comment" link.  




This isn't the best picture but you can see the red circle over the comment link that you're looking for.

Click on that and it will take you to the section where you can type whatever it is you want to say.



Then you will see the comment box. I changed the settings today to allow for "anonymous" comments. You need to click on the drop down box and select "anonymous" so that you can post. Here is what that looks like: 

By clicking on the blue down arrow  next to "comment as"  you will see the list of options and you just need to select Anonymous.  This makes it so you can comment without having a google account.


Once you have typed what you want to say in the comment box, click on "Post Comment" and it should show up. Don't feel like you have to post a comment. I just wanted to make sure the option was there for you.

Also, if you ever log in to Facebook, I have had a friend request waiting for you for months and months now. *Grin* If you see it, accept me as your friend so I can leave messages for you there too!

Love you so so much! I miss you and think of you every day! I hope you are doing well and that you can see the hope of spring beginning to peek out around the edges. It won't be long before the songbirds come back and the trees begin to bud. I can't wait for spring!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget though, when you type a comment and click post comment, the page refreshes but your comment has not yes been posted. Then you have to scroll down to the comment box again and type in the security word and post it again. That gets me all the time. Although she also needs to have a gmail to have a blogger to post a comment, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carley, but I took all of those steps off to make it easier for people to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.