Friday, March 4, 2011

Back Away From The Jet Plane, You're Not Leaving

Last night I had a very realistic dream that I was heading to Massachusetts with my mom and older brother, Roger. We were at the airport when I realized I did not bring my wallet with me and hence had no ID so I could not get on the plane.   

Hubby said I was whimpering intensely in my sleep. 

In my dream, I had to go home to get my identification and rush back to the airport in hopes of getting on a later flight. When I got there, I was told there was a purchased ticket waiting for me. (apparently someone traveling with my mom had already paid for my ticket but it was a dude I did not know) I was excited about the ticket because I was told that all the flights to Massachusetts were sold out for the next 6 months. What a lucky break for me!

I got all checked in and headed to the gate, excited to be on my way! When it was time to board the plane, I couldn't find my ticket anywhere. I dumped out everything searching for it and I remember thinking that I had way too much trash in my purse/wallet/ whatever it was that I was searching. I begged the gate agents to print me another ticket but they wouldn't because that other dude was the one who actually purchased the ticket, not me.. therefore, they told me that I had no real claim to it. 

I was not allowed to get on the plane.  :(

Forgotten identification, missing ticket = no trip to Massachusetts.  No wonder I was whimpering in my sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.