Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aunt Dottie!!

Today is my beautiful, great aunt Dottie's birthday! Words have not yet been invented to describe how much I love this extraordinary lady.  Dottie lives in Massachusetts, so I don't get to see her very often, but she is in my thoughts every single day. When I think of Dottie, I hear her melodious laughter which lifts my heart, I see her beautifully delicate hands which remind me so much of my sweet Grandmother, and just the thought of Dottie makes me smile.  Beautiful lady, I hope you are having the very best day because you deserve every wonderful thing life has to offer! I love you oh so much!


I "borrowed" this picture from Facebook. I am so envious of everyone who was able to spend that special day with Dottie!  Love you, Aunt Dottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.