Saturday, February 26, 2011

Culinary Blog

I have decided to start a blog dedicated to our love for culinary adventures. Two Happy Foodies was unveiled today and although the look of it isn't quite what I want it to be yet, the first post will give you an idea of what's to come.

Hubby and I love to travel and we love to learn new culinary techniques and dishes that we can make at home with our family. Our favorite thing to do is spend time together in the kitchen or cooking up something wonderful in our backyard oven and barbecue pit.

We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about our cooking hobby almost as much as they enjoy coming over for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Cheeseboy approves of any and all blogs dedicated to food. Especially blogs that include cheese dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.