Monday, April 18, 2011

I Can Do Hard Things

I'm struggling lately.  When I have a lot on my mind I tend to clam up and brood a bit. Sometimes this has a ripple effect on my family and for that I am very sorry. But I'm working on it.. I'm adjusting expectations and wishes. It's a process.

Last night I told a very sad KarKar, "Sometimes, as parents, we have to do hard things for our family." I know it is hard for her to understand and I wish I could take away her hurt and her worry. I also told her that sometimes we have to do things whether we like it or not.

I'm hoping things will get better. I ache over decisions that have to be made and the cascade effect it will have on my family.  Life is never easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.