Friday, September 9, 2011

Overwhelmed With A Serious Case of Giddiness!

Last night I booked our hotel rooms in Norwood, Massachusetts. I also booked two Dodge Charger rental cars. Believe it or not, for a group our size, two cars are cheaper than one! Today I listed us on our flights and contacted the kind people at John Alden's house to see if a visit there would be possible. (It is, but just barely.. they close for the season on October 1st!)

It's so close, I can almost taste it!

Now what I need.. what I'm hoping and praying for... is that the flights will be kind to us. I love it that we get to fly for free, but every year it gets harder for us to make it on flights. It would be devastating to spend the money on lodging and rental cars only to get stuck at home or at the Atlanta airport.

Cross your fingers for us? 


I cannot wait to pull up in the parking lot and see this beautiful sight! We're coming, Dottie! (We will try to keep from overwhelming you. At this point it is Me, Bill, Abby, Linzie, Emily and Carley. We are hoping Ashley can also join us and we plan on taking you out to dinner at least once during our visit!)

1 comment:

  1. Nik! I tell you allllll the time how I should have been born into your family, haha but I have never wished so bad as right now!;) you lucky girls! I can honestly say I believe that Bill did that for you guys, cause for years I have seen how much he loves all of you! That is so sweet of him! Mikes mom had a charger and it is a pretty nice ride:) I hope you guys have so much fun! And I don't even have to tell you to take a million pics cause I know all you girlys have that covered! I'll be crossing my fingers that everything goes as smooth as you deserve! I love you auntie! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.