Friday, September 2, 2011

We're Going!!



Have I told you lately how wonderful my Hubs is? In case you haven't been reading previous posts, let me tell you that I am married to my best friend... which means that he regularly makes me crazy, frustrates the hell out of me and I often scratch my head in confusion over some of his "Big Ideas." But that's all part of loving this man of mine, because he also is incredibly tender with my girls and even though he might not show it outwardly every day, I know he loves me.

He recently stepped up to the plate to show me, once again, how much he cares for me and I am overwhelmed with gratitude for what he is about to do..  Remember this post? Hubby could see how devastated I was over not being able to save the cash to go to Boston to see my dear aunt Dottie. He knows how much this special lady means to me and he wanted to make sure I didn't have to give up the precious opportunity to go visit her... so he generously offered to pay for the trip!

Believe me, if I wasn't old and busted, I'd be doing cartwheels right now!  Boston! Dottie! A dream come true!
I can't wait to see this beautiful lady again!
We only have a few days that we can take off of work and school, but I will take what I can get.  We're coming, Dottie!  I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!

(I love you, baby. Thank you so much for making my dream a reality.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babehs "My daughters are so many things- Tiny discoverers of butterfly wings, huggers of teddies, sweet sleepyheads, little ones to dream for in bright years ahead... All Special people who right from the start had a place in our family and of course in my heart. And just when I think that I've learned all the things that my dear daughters are and the joy each one brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise that love finds me smiling with tears in my eyes!"

.